YOOHOOOO! I am famous...well...almost:-)



Don’t just show your presentations, authorSTREAM it, says Avalok

This page has been shared 3 times. View these Tweets.
Like
13
2
This feature is part of our series of authorSTREAM Customer Stories. Through this, you can learn how our customers leveraged authorSTREAM services to enhance their personal, educational or business interests or simply to give expression to their creativity.



Avalok, living in India’s version of Silicon Valley, Bangalore, is a master of all trades. An exhaustive list of his skills and work experience point to a highly successful professional life. From taking charge as Maintenance Engineer at Tata Power, to Chief of Operations at Prudente, to Chief Business Catalyst at 22by7 Solutions and currently the CEO of Edinture Services Pvt Ltd, he has mastered one after another skill in the areas of start-up consulting, management consulting, business plan development, venture strategy, market research, branding, HR strategy and implementation. 

Even more admiring is the fact that along with work responsibilities, he never fails to devote time to his long term passion - art and travel. He is an artist; a multi-faceted one. He is a painter; his exhibitions draw crowds and appreciation. He is a writer; his blog brims with energy mirroring his thoughts, moods and myriad experiences. He is a photographer; his photos reflect the world in all its majestic forms. He is an adventurer; a backpack and zeal are all he needs to set on a solo ride on roads less travelled. And last but not the least, he is a presenter; an award winning one and was conferred with Adobe Acrobat’s World’s Best Portfolio award in 2009.  

Avalok is an authorSTREAM premium member and authorSTREAM has been home to his presentations since last six years. He shares how he came across our platform, his experience using it and features he loves the most:

Challenges I faced prior to joining authorSTREAM and how I came across this platform
Before joining authorSTREAM, I was using Slideshare to upload and share my presentations. Not satisfied with it, I began searching online for an alternative presentation sharing platform that could retain animations and other original design effects of a deck. I came across authorSTREAM, tried it and found it that it was the right platform for my multimedia presentations.

authorSTREAM was excellent in retaining the original design of the presentation while uploading and converting. The reproduction was flawless and quick.

It’s been a heartening experience at authorSTREAM so far
The response to my presentations by authorSTREAM members have been heartening with 1000s of views and downloads. I allow all my presentations to be downloaded by anyone. After all life is about sharing, right?

authorSTREAM Features I love using
  • Convert to Video: Converting presentations to videos and sending it to the most popular video sharing site YouTube is a great feature.
  • Embed: Sharing presentations outside authorSTREAM is a simple affair with this feature.
  • Presentation Analytics: It gives me a comprehensive view of all the statistics related to my presentations. The analytics provided is thorough and help me design presentations based on the viewership and download statistics.
My favorite feature among these is Convert to Video feature.

My review of this platform
I will rate authorSTREAM close to being on the top. With few tweakings of its delivery system it can touch the summit soon.

Brand your company with presentations and authorSTREAM Channel
I regularly use PowerPoint decks in branding activities of the companies I have or am heading. Rightly designed, a slideshow can be a powerful and impactful tool for branding.

One can also have a branded channel on authorSTREAM for this purpose. It lends more focus and targeting to your branding activities.

I have a Channel on authorSTREAM by the name of Avalokarts for my personal use. The most creative, inspirational and humorous presentations, whether they are that of mine or made by my authorSTREAM friends, find a place in this Channel. This Channel is like a theme-based album; in my case it is an album of presentations that are works of art made for heart’s sake.

Things I like to see in authorSTREAM in near future
  • Ability to retain all types of fonts used in decks
  • Make its ‘app’earance on mobile platforms of all flavors

My advice for others who love to make presentations
Don’t just show your presentation – authorSTREAM it!

Watch Avalok’s PowerPoint presentations on authorSTREAMor check out one of his presentation below


Sign up on authorSTREAM and show your creativity through presentations the way Avalok does!

This page has been shared 3 times. View these Tweets.
Like
13
2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battle of Raichur - One of the bloodiest battles in Indian History

The Badshah who was a Jagadguru

A Vibrant Village Jatre