A Meeting in the Clouds


The venue chosen for Microsoft's #CloudBlogathon event was perfect. Great Choice, Inditeam.


The blogger meet was at the Tower Kitchen on the 16th Floor at UB City.


As Bangaloreans follow IST (Indian Stretchable Time) there was plenty of opportunity for me to loaf around the terrace and take shots.


Bangalore never looked prettier, what with moisture laden nimbus clouds hovering over some of the city's main landmarks, the sights were breath taking...



Sentinels of the sky?


It was time time to get into thick of the Office 365 event but I had trouble registering as there were plenty of pleasant distractions at the reception.


The bar was well stacked and the beer was just what i needed to uplift me into the Office 365 environment.


Fill'em all up, I say!


And Boy! Did they fill it up,,



There were quizzes galore and it was raining swatches. I managed to snatch one by tweeting a clever line.


Experimenting with Office365 on the cloud?


The Microsoft guys enlightened us about their great product and clarified a lot of questions posed by the Doubtful Thomases.


I met some regulars..



and made some new friends too..


As for me the ambiance and the weather took me on to the terrace again ...as lines from a famous poem of Wordsworth came to mind: 

"I wandered lonely as a cloud..."

---------------------------------------------------------


Comments

  1. Amazing clicks Avalokji!! You have added some Cointreau flavor to d event's booze :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder!

      Delete
  2. Great shots, Avalok! I feel terrible about not spending time checking out the view! Phew! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! IMHO the whole event should have been held on the terrace restaurant.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Renie, a great location for the event.

      Delete
  4. Great, everything explained in pictures. I am in third picture, would be grateful if you can email me the same at praveenpandeypp@me.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will mail you the snap soon. Thanks for the visit.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Battle of Raichur - One of the bloodiest battles in Indian History

The Badshah who was a Jagadguru

A Vibrant Village Jatre